Colorix was a French television program for young people broadcast Monday to Saturday from 19 h To 19 h 30 on the second color channel of the ORTF on Monday Saturday . This program was at that time the only program for children broadcast in color on French television.
The show disappears following the setting up on of a new program schedule decided by Arthur Conte. The existence of the show Young Years , broadcast at the same time on the third color channel of the ORTF, no doubt also facilitated this deletion.
Principle of emission
Colorix was released in two parts.
A first part broadcast from 7:00 p.m. to 7:20 p.m. only on the Paris Ile-de-France transmitter while the other regions broadcast their regional information in color. This part proposed:
- Animations produced by the ORTF:
- Game :
- My daddy and me .
The second part, broadcast from 7.20 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. on the entire national network, offered other productions for young people bought abroad or the rebroadcasting of ORTF productions broadcast in the first part:
- Woody woodpecker (from October 8, 1967)
- Jappy and Pappy Toutou
- The crazy people behind the wheel (from July 3, 1969)
- The adventures of the Colargol bear (from November 9, 1970)
- Wally gator (from January 6, 1971)
- Oum the white dolphin (from November 30, 1971)
- Sourissimo (1971, rerun)
- Glop (from December 6, 1971)
- Animal Parade (from February 14, 1972)
- Bugs Bunny