1 Sesame Street ( Sesame street ) is a French-American educational television program for children based on the Sesame street , co-produced by TF1 and The Children’s Television Workshop and broadcast from at sure TF1 .
|Original title||Sesame street|
|Creation||Joan ganz cooney
|Number of seasons||4|
|Number of issues||80|
|Image format||4/3 color|
|Production company||The Children’s Television Workshop
|Date of first broadcast|
|Last broadcast date|
|Advised audience||Young audience|
In 1974, Jean-Louis Guillaud , general manager of the third ORTF color channel , entrusted to Christophe Izard adaptation for France of the show educational american Sesame street for the start of the 1974 school year. The show is called Hello Sesame , must last 20 minutes and alternate scenes with sculpted foam puppets and scenes with real characters . With 13 minutes of Sesame street and a 4-minute animal documentary by Pascale breugnot , Christophe Izard must find an idea to fill the remaining 4 minutes. Surrounded by a team of a few people, including Yves Brunier , it then creates the sequence of Children’s Island , with the character of Casimir .
Île aux children:
From the Hello Sesame gives way to Children’s Island , which has become a full-fledged show . From January 1975 to 1976, sequences from the American program dubbed into French constitute one of the two modules of the program. Children’s Island , under the title Hello Sesame . The other module being The Universe of Casimir From the start of the 1976 school year, Children’s Island no longer resumes the sequences of Sesame street , but is composed 100% of French productions to form a complete program of 20 minutes .
1, street Sesame:
A second French adaptation, under the name of 1 Sesame Street , was produced and broadcast from 1978 to 1982 on TF1 . It’s a choice of reason, La Une prefers to buy the American concept, rather than let it go to the competition.
In Quebec, the dubbed version, Sesame , was broadcast from September 1975 on Radio-Canada, and in Belgium from September 1976 on the RTB .
- Toccata ( Big bird ): Lucien Morisse
- Bitten ( Oscar the Grouch (in) ): Georges mosca
- Trepido the snail , character existing only for France
- macaroon ( Cookie Monster ), cookie-eating monster
- Ernest and Bart ( Ernie and Bert ): Jim henson
- Kermit the frog ( Kermit the Frog ), educational leader and journalist frog: Jim henson
- Grover (in) , nice skinny monster
- The Count Vampirouette ( Count von Count (in) ), a vampire who has the habit of counting everything that is within his reach: Jerry nelson
- Elmo , a little monster with a red coat and an orange nose: Caroll Spinney or Jerry nelson
- The Horrible ( Herry monster (in) )
- Gertrude ( Meadow dawn (in) )
- The magician ( The Amazing Mumford )
- Maxime, the grocer not o 1: Maxime Arcos
- Dominated, the grocer not o 2: René Lafleur
- Odile, the veterinarian: Edith Garnier
- Clémence, the caretaker of the building: Monique Tarbes
- Roger, her electrician husband: Roger elcourt
- Rodrigue, a child: Rodrigue Mallet
- Fabienne, a child: Fabienne Dauvin